Fit controller - setup for switch/ap help needed

do i have to de register my current switch & AP from FitXpress service first an then re-register

under the local fit controller page to not only have it see them but also be able to read them as online

an be able to set an adjust ther setting this is how my current fit controller page looks

they dont show in this window

with the switch i can see an access the switch settings same as the fitxpress page but no changes will to effect or lock in

i can see vi the ap page but

when i click on is like the switch this happens

help me sort this out

fyi this is my current network structure an device layout

i dont have any vlans setup yet an all 10 port are currently set to 1gbps/full under the speed/duplex settings

over the default full/auto mode im not sure if the is why the fitcontroller doesn’t correctly read or ever finish pairing with the AP & SWITCH

an disabling all firewalls an blockers on the firewalla doesn’t seem to have any effect

After registering them with the serial numbers. Click on the top square box(circled in red) and select all switches and/or AP’s. Then click “assign to network” (circled in blue)

Once completed they will show assigned but offline, this is normal, the fitcon will re-configure the devices to use with the onsite management. See below

Let me know how it goes and what happens after these steps :slight_smile: