First try EQ - Did I do it right

Hey guys, just tried some equalizer settings for the first time using Peace APO with my beyerdynamic dt990 pro headphones using a guide from oratory1990 on reddit. Just wondering if i have entered the settings correctly if anyone know how to use the program. Thanks

If you visit this Github repository you can compare your setup to the files this person setup. It’s what I use for my KZ IEMs. You can just copy and paste the text into a file, import it into Peace and you’re off to the races. Hope that helps!

1 Like

Thanks was able to import the settings for my headphones from the the link you provided and sound good.

2 Likes

Which KZ’s do you have? I recently heard of them from a Youtube channel and they are quite impressed with them for the $20-$30 price considering the sound and features. I looked at KZ’s website and there are a lot of options and I’m not sure which ones to look at.

Not to derail the thread too much but I have the KZ ZS10 Pro. I saw them on Z Reviews and have not regretted the purchase. They are super high quality for the cost, but more expensive than the price you listed. I truly love them though and wouldn’t switch them out for anything else right now.

Linsoul KZ ZS10 Pro 4BA+1DD 5 Driver in-Ear HiFi Metal Earphones with Stainless Steel Faceplate, 2 Pin Detachable Cable (with Mic, Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QKT3BKR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_8DN204MZT3SC95KJ4SNT?psc=1