First time pc build. Are parts compatible?

Hey guys i'm thinking of building a pc sometime soon, I just want to make sure all these parts will work fine together.

Part list:

- Bitfenix Prodigy M

- GIGABYTE GA-B85M-D3H LGA 1150 Micro ATX

- Intel i5-4670K LGA 1150

- CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 650W PSU

- EVGA 04G-P4-3776-KR GTX 770 4GB ACX Cooler

- G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)

- Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB 7200 RPM

- SAMSUNG 840 EVO 120GB SSD

- Windows 7

I am almost positive these parts will work together, I just want to make sure before I buy. The only thing I worry about is the GPU not fitting in the Prodigy M.

in short, yes

contact me if you have any other questions. steam is the way to go Traflo_96 

You can't overclock on the B85, so why get a 4670K? No point in a 4GB 770 if you are gaming at 1080p. Looks decent overall.

Not sure about the physical space but i can point out some stuff.

1. You shouldn't be getting an unlocked processor("K") for that motherboard chipset. The unlocked processor are better off on a Z87 chipset where it can be unleashed. Try getting a i5 4670? Unless you made a typo above.

2.I'm not entirely sure on this but any reason you need a GPU with 4gb ram? You probably won't be using that much.What resolution and how many screens are you going to utilize?

Okay thanks, I didn't pay much attention to the motherboard and I will change it to one with Z87 chipset. I will change the GPU to the 2Gb version and put that money towards the motherboard do to the fact I will only be using 1 1080p monitor. Do you think this motherboard will be fine? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157368

Before i do recommend anything,would you be overclocking in the first place? If this machine is for gaming and general purpose movies and interwebs, you don't necessarily need to OC.

I may get flak for that but my reasoning is that the GPU bears the grunt of gaming,not the cpu. You may or may not agree with me on this but i thought you should know this first.

Yes I know the GPU bears the grunt of gaming but i would like to overclock my cpu because I will be editing videos and using photoshop from time to time, I should of mentioned that I will be doing that besides only gaming. I'm not to extreme into editing so I thought that would do me fine along with the ram I picked out.

I did a build with the Prodigy M. It works pretty good, but it is kind of a cramped case. Here is the video that I posted on YouTube of my experience and thoughts of using that case.

http://youtu.be/0OTLQ22l9bs

I've been led to believe that the Extreme line from Asrock was the most favored amongst users.The Z77 Ext4 won a slew of awards.The Z87 is winning them as well. That may sound lame but counts for something,right?

Cool man, thanks!