First time builder

So i'm a first time builder and would like for you guys to look over my potential build and give any advice on parts. I'm mostly going to use this for gaming and then eventually for streaming of said games. My budget for this build would be $1500 with a $100 reserve.

MSI N660 Ti PE 2GD5/OC GeForce GTX 660 Ti $300

ASRock P67 EXTREME4 GEN3 $140

SeaSonic M12II 620 Bronze 620W ATX12V V2.3 / EPS 12V V2.91 $90

Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge $220

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 $40

Western Digital WD AV-GP WD10EURX 1TB IntelliPower $100

Cooler Master CM Storm QuickFire Rapid $80

Acer S220HQLAbd Black 21.5" 5ms LED Backlight Widescreen LCD Monitor $110

LITE-ON Black 18X DVD-ROM $20

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional OEM $140

Corsair Vengeance Series C70 (bought this for $60)

I don't know what you mean by "streaming said games". Is it something like ONLive? Impossible for your budget.

Assuming it isn't that, let's get on shall we?

I'd drop the SSD, not much use for gaming builds except for faster load times.

With the saved money get a 7970( preferablly with a custom cooler from the manufacturer)

Also, what's with the wireless adapter? If you can just connect the PC to the router or modem, that'll be much more reliable. If the internet source is inaccessible, or you don't have a really long cable, than it's much more reasonable.

Other than that, everything looks pretty good, though it'll be very helpfull if you post the links and/or prices of each part.

Setup looks great, but you might wanna use that reeserve and possibly grab another dual kit on the RAM since its like another $40-50. Or add another 120 ssd for raid or cache(if you feel its necessary), just to help increase performance a lil bit

AMD GPU's might be a bit better for the money. But a 660ti is perfectly fine too.

I'd cut out the SSD if it were mine. If you like that case check out Fractal Designs case with the window it's really nice too and maybe a little better for the price.

IMO I'd get an ASUS or Asrock motherboard.

But either way it's really nice I just figured I'd add in my personal suggestions.

By streaming I mean using Xsplit on twitchtv. And the wireless card was deemed necessary when the modem and router weren't in my room.