First PC. Help my build

Hello. I gonna build pc for streaming my console and surfing on the internet, notning else. Im gonna buy a Avermedia live gamer HD or a elgato game capture to stream at 720p. So I need a pc there Can stream a console at 720p to twitch. I Want the smallest Price possible, but still be abel to stream at 720p.

please help. Answer quick thx :) 

I'm pretty sure an amd based apu will do, combine it i with any decent compatible mobo, psu, and 8 gigs of ram and you're set.

• Budget. How much are you willing to spend?
  • Where do you live (what country),  and what currency do you use?
  •   -Is there a retailer you prefer?
  • Do you need or already have peripherals? (this can add to costs)
  • What will you be using your future computer for? Gaming? Rendering? Mix of both? Or is this a home media PC?
  • Do you overclock or want to get into overclocking?
  • Do you plan on going for custom watercooling now, or in the future?
  • OS. Do you need a new one?
  • Do you plan on Mining BTC either for yourself or Tek Syndicate?

If you Game-

• What kind of settings do you like or what FPS do you want to play at?
  • What resolution will you be playing at? //or would like to play at.
  • What kind of games do you like to play?
  • What specific game will you be playing (if applicable)

If you Render or Edit things-

• What application do you use to render? (very important)
  • Do you render movies or photshop pictures

If you don't have peripherals -

• What kind of keyboard do you prefer? Mechanical, scissor, membrane, etc.
  • What type of mouse-grip do you have? Palm, claw, combination?
  • what kind of games do you play? (mmo vs fps, for button management)
  • What size monitor are you looking for, and what resolution? Screen type (IPS, S-IPS, TN, etc.), hertz (60, 120, etc

Answer this and I will be glad to help (to the best of my capabilities). 

• Budget. How much are you willing to spend? 550 euros
  • Where do you live (what country),  and what currency do you use? I live in Denmark and use kroner (dkk)
  •   -Is there a retailer you prefer? No
  • Do you need or already have peripherals? (this can add to costs) No, dont count it with.
  • What will you be using your future computer for? Gaming? Rendering? Mix of both? Or is this a home media PC? In the future I maybe gonna do some editing and a little bit gaming.
  • Do you overclock or want to get into overclocking? No
  • Do you plan on going for custom watercooling now, or in the future? No
  • OS. Do you need a new one? Yes, Windows 7 home Premium 
  • Do you plan on Mining BTC either for yourself or Tek Syndicate? No

If you Game-

• What kind of settings do you like or what FPS do you want to play at? In the furture maybe medium settings and 30 fps.
  • What resolution will you be playing at? //or would like to play at. 720p or 1080p. 
  • What kind of games do you like to play? FPS and small games.
  • What specific game will you be playing (if applicable) Far cry 3 in the furture maybe.

If you Render or Edit things-

• What application do you use to render? (very important) Dont editng at the moment.
  • Do you render movies or photshop pictures. No

If you don't have peripherals -

• What kind of keyboard do you prefer? Mechanical, scissor, membrane, etc. Not included in my build.
  • What type of mouse-grip do you have? Palm, claw, combination? Not included in my build.
  • what kind of games do you play? (mmo vs fps, for button management) Not included in my build.
  • What size monitor are you looking for, and what resolution? Screen type (IPS, S-IPS, TN, etc.), hertz (60, 120, etc Not included in my build.

Answer this and I will be glad to help (to the best of my capabilities). 

This should be around 500 euros before taxes .http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1DAYX

If you don't need that optical drive because you have one or can borrow one, put the money toward a even better GPU such as a 7850 or a 1tb WD blue HDD. 

The 6 core cpu will be good for streaming, but if you can save up for an 8320 or 8350, do it since they will be much better for streaming. The PSU I chose might be a tiny bit overkill since I have no clue how to calculate wattages. 

I hope this build is good for your needs, and if anyone notices any faults in my build, please do correct them. 

The PSU is fine. You could even got a 430W but I'd stick to the 500W to leave room for expansion.

Generally good all round. I would advise putting in that little bit extra for the 7850 GPU just because of the huge performance gap and the little price difference.

You may also be able to save a few on the MOBO.

Thx for the big help :)

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/powercolor-video-card-ax78502gbd5dh

$10 more for this 7850.

Yes... PowerColor are fine.

TheAlmightyBaconLord's build slightly revised

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1DBm4