First Build

This is my first build and need advice . I want to know if this list would be right for me. I want a pc for mid editing, not very heavy editing, and also for gaming. If there are any changes to make or problems please tell me, thank you

NZXT Phantom 410 computer case

AMD A10-5800k

Asus F2A85-V pro motherboard

GIGABYTE GV-N680OC-4GD GeForce GTX 680 4 GB 256- bit

Rosewill RX750-S-B 750 W 80plus certified power supply

Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4) for RAM

Kingston Hyperx ssd 120GB

TOSHIBA 3TB internal hardrive

Pioneer internal blue ray burner

If you are going to buy a large stand-alone GPU, I am not sure why you are going with an A10 build - the APU will bottleneck the hell out of the GTX 680. It wouldn't cost you much more to go with a Piledriver build that would outperform this by miles and miles and miles - maybe an FX-6300 or FX-8350?

Is there a particular reason you are going with the A10 APU? 

What are you useing this for gameing or a bluray/media box?

I just listed the A10 apu to see if anyone would suggest anything better. Does that mean I should choose another motherboard when getting an FX? 

I'm using it for gaming and for editing.

For gaming and editing you will definitely want to go for a Piledriver over the APU (the APU will be a waste as you won't be using the built in GPU, and that is what makes them value for money).

Go for an FX-6300 if you are on a budget (I use one with a 500mhz overclock and it runs like a dream), and yes you will need a different motherboard in that case. I've had some success with the ASUS M5A97 EVO R2.0 so I have been recommending that one. There are others that are decent for the price though, including the Asrock extreme boards (as long as you don't want to overclock).

AAH cool to read GreyStrix  that you still happy with the EVO :P haha.

i totaly agree go with a FX6300 on the Asus M5A97 evo r2.0 if you want  to play a bit on oc,

fx6300 fx8320 or fx8350  cpu just look whats best fitting into youre budget ☻

grtz Angel