First build, multi-tasking desktop for streaming / gaming / video editing

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/HkqJD3 - sink ya teeth into this. - i5, 290, xfx psu, nice case, 250gb 850 evo ssd, 1tb wd blue, 27" monitor.
yeah the monitor is @ 1080p but should look ok.

What would be the purpose of a 27" 1080p monitor?

Same as a 22", 24" etc. ~ and its cheap
In games just bump up some AA if need be. A 290 will cope @1080 with even 8xMSAA just fine for most titles.

But it's like way more than say a 22" IPS display like:

its just 290, no X, i guess i pasted the wrong one cuz i was looking at it at that moment

and should i get 8370 or 8370e? i think i should get 8370 cuz i have a good HSF. or should i just save up the money and go for 8370e

is it really safe to overclock with ur suggested motherboard? it doesn't seem reliable

oh and I totally forgot to answer why I dropped the HDD for now, because I am planning to get another SSD maybe, or go for the HDD when I have the money, maybe towards the end of the year, I don't think I will use more than 200gb for the first few months of using it. Is it wise to have two SSDs instead of one SSD and one HDD?

sticking with AMD because of the 8 cores, and i dont want a big monitor, because i am getting another one in the future, and my desk length is 40inch

not sure if you were talking to me. but if so yea, the sabertooth board is beast. 12 caps or so if i remember correctly, keeps all my cores fed with great voltage accuracy. doesn't stall even when voltage from the wall fluctuates. :)