Firefox Photon design screens

They seem to switch from icon to list views...Very good choice i would say...

The themes do not look half bad too....Especially the dark one.

1 Like

Now if only they make it just as responsive as chrome and I'll run back to it again.

1 Like

Performance is improving constantly...I would expect that they will get there...

I personally prefer Firefox over Chrome, I use it on the Desktop. On android? not so much. It's a sluggish mess.

Also it's nice to have extension support with Firefox. Chrome for whatever reason doesn't allow it on Android

Yeah the android version is worse than a snail. Many have been complaining about it and they did promise a focus on that too.

I guess for security reasons? But i did not know that chrome went so far as to not allow extension support on android.

Changing for the sake of change is frequently not the answer. The old school menus are a definite improvement!

I hope that they do not obscure any of the existing controls/functionality in the config menus. It's always a pain in the ass trying to find things in about:config.

I've never been a Chrome guy, although I concede that its design and stability are superior. I just figure that Google already knows too much about me. That said, I went off Firefox not too long ago, because it wouldn't stop crashing on me. Thankfully, the past few builds have been very stable. I'll definitely be looking forward to trying this build. : )

It's as fast as Chrome for me these days. I'm always running the most recent version and I haven't had a single issue. It just keeps getting better.