Firefox not loading facebook

This has confused me for some time now, on my Fedora 30 I can’t get onto facebook unless I clear cookies and if I don’t it only loads the top search bar with my name, messenger, notifications, etc. icons but none of them work. If I clear cookies and data for facebook.com it works until i close the page after which the same problem returns. Also works in private browsing mode…

I have tried running both strict and standard content blocking in Firefox but it gives me the same result. Has anyone run into this problem.

Operating system is irrelevant … Do you have containers enabled? What about strict mode anti tracking? Both of these have been known to interfere.

I have containers and I have strict mode anti tracking, when I disable strict mode nothing changes. I also have an Ubuntu system and a MacOS with the same settings to tracking and containers and those work.

Did you try blowing away your Firefox dotfiles & starting from scratch?

SOOO … Your saying this is a probem?

1 Like

Lol, this was going to be my original reply.

Re-installed due to Fedora 31 release and drive swap so won’t find the answer to this. I’m sure it would work in a different or new profile, just didn’t want to redo all the containers for that reason which sort of answers the question

Not problem enough to be worth resetting firefox :slight_smile: