Firefox 4 is officially out

that's right guys Firefox 4 is officially out download it or i will set u on Blue fire, it performs and looks way better than the old one and its fast.

go to their website or click [b][u][url=http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/fx/]here[/url][/u][/b] if u want to download it, let me know what u think i personally love it so far.

SaMuRaI_KuN said:

that's right guys Firefox 4 is officially out download it or i will set u on Blue fire, it performs and looks way better than the old one and its fast.

go to their website or click here if u want to download it, let me know what u think i personally love it so far.

i have always been a firefox fan, buuut.... the whole sleek browser may look nice, but i like seeing info... status bars, menu's... everything

so, im rockin the firefox 3.6.15

Thx for the heads up!

i like the upgrade option they built into the installer, it brought EVERYTHING from my old firefox including the add ons that support 4.0. It also installs over 3 so you dont need to uninstall the old one

Beehoo said:

i like the upgrade option they built into the installer, it brought EVERYTHING from my old firefox including the add ons that support 4.0. It also installs over 3 so you dont need to uninstall the old one

indeed that was a relief, usually it was a pain to look for each one and re download everything, its a really time saver.

Wow, I'm diggin' it.

Shit's nice.

IE9 ftw. that is all.

still sticking to 3.6.15 dont like all my info hidden from me... sleek browsers may look nice, but i prefer performance.

right click the tab bar to enable all the bars just like in 3

I'm not too sure what browser too pick now lol. IE9 really surprised me and i kinda like it. On the other hand I've been using chrome and can't decide if I want to change over to FF4. Anyone see any advantages to FF over chrome besides the vast library of add-ons?

Xfxslayer91 said:

I'm not too sure what browser too pick now lol. IE9 really surprised me and i kinda like it. On the other hand I've been using chrome and can't decide if I want to change over to FF4. Anyone see any advantages to FF over chrome besides the vast library of add-ons?

better privacy than chrome, in chrome add-ons can get your info some of them even collect ur browsing history and sites u visit, i dont know about you but to me privacy is a big concern.

No not really much of a concern, could care less lol. You see any difference in speeds?

using it right now.. really nice

Xfxslayer91 said:

No not really much of a concern, could care less lol. You see any difference in speeds?

hmm..., u definitely feel the speed but when comparing in benchmarks they say firefox 4 did beat chrome and even opera in some of the benchmarks i cant remember the name since i read it a week ago i think,

give it a try see for your self if u like it :)

Had it since monday, loving it :]

Id say chrome is faster, but who cares if its faster when the functionality of chrome is crap?

GreenSLi said:

Had it since monday, loving it :]

Id say chrome is faster, but who cares if its faster when the functionality of chrome is crap?

I couldn't agree with you more XD