Final fantasy vii advent children complete "final

FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE "FINAL FANTASY XIII" Trial Version Set for PLAYSTATION 3 I can not what to get my coppy I have it on Pre-Order.

Release Date 2009/04/16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4orrZ24Y2Q

Dooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant....

Not interested in Advent Children in the slightest.... But ill buy it for the trial.

:3

If you ffxii pre-order or the movie?

You have the movie pre-order? Where?

lol, this is nothing much to me heard about it last year and this looks nothing like the vid i saw?

It is FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE on BLU-RAY with the Trial version of FINAL FANTASY XIII on the same BLU-RAY Disc I believe that the Trial version is a Japan Only Release Because in Japan FINAL FANTASY XIII is PLAYSTATION 3 only there is also a BLU-RAY release of FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE without the FINAl FANTASY XIII Trial version as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enHpp05hFjA&feature=related

Yeah, ACC will be in HD and have all of the stuff back in it that they had to take out due to DVD size restriction, and the Japan version will come with a FFXIII Demo.

how much are they going to milk FF7 for anyways? that "movie" if you can even call it a movie, was such a dissapointment. i thought the game had a good story, but this movie was just 3D rendered cameo appearances for all the characters, with no plot whatsoever. then they went and released all those shitty ad-on games and that little anime movie. they should realize people dont want all this crap, they just want a remake with nice graphics.

>Implying Final Fantasy 7's story was anything more than mediocre

ahahahahahahahahahahahah

HaruhiOtaku wrote 30 minutes ago »

>Implying Final Fantasy 7's story was anything more than mediocre

ahahahahahahahahahahahah

tee heeeeee

it was meh.. so-so throughout for me. i couldn't stand to play it for long, beat it with cloud at level 57 then just gave it back to my friend.

isn't this also coming out for xbox 360?

50CalPotato wrote 11 minutes ago »

FINAL FANTASY XIII is not coming out on XBOX 360 in Japan and this is the Japanese BLU-RAY release of FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE "FINAL FANTASY XIII" Trial Version Set for PLAYSTATION 3.

50CalPotato wrote 53 minutes ago »

Final Fantasy XIII is going to come out on the 360 but like hikaruchan1 said this is different.

not that it really matters.

OMG i cant wait for it i already saw the DVD but this one with the extra stuff and 1080p blueray is so OMG freakin awesome

JAPAN :

PS3 Only

USA / Other :

FFXIII 360/PS3

FFVXIII PS3

relax its the same dumb poop just like in the game no matter what u do its going to end up the same way

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be PS3 EXCLUSIVE world wide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6At_bb1PNU&feature=related

O______________M_______________G

Just got my copy of FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE "FINAL FANTASY XIII" Trial Version yestaday and it is Awesome FINAL FANTASY XIII is going to be one of the best FINAL FANTASY Games yet and FINAL FANTASY ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE is an awesome movie love the EXTRA scenes.