Final Build Parts list

CPU:         Intel Core I5 3570k Ivy Bridge-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$230

MoBo:       ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- $143

Cooling:    Noctua NH-D14------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$81

RAM:         8GB of Mushkin Enhanced Redline 1866----------------------------------------------------------------------------------$50

GPU:         HIS IceQ Turbo Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition-------------------------------------------------------------------------$278

SSD:         Samsung 830 series 128GB (OS+Games)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------$90

HDD:         Western Digital Blue 500GB (Media)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$70

PSU:         Corsair Enthusiast Series TX650M 650 watts---------------------------------------------------------------------------$110

Case:       Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Midtower--------------------------------------------------------------------------$110

TP:           Arctic Silver 5---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$10

Total shipped without rebates (not expecting to get them -.- )-------------------------------------------------------------------$1,172

Now, I've gotten to the point where I do not plan on changing any of these parts hence the 'Final' Build parts list.  I would just like to have discussion on this system.  Theoretically, what I could expect out of it.  Possibly, if people who have a part from this build in their current or previous PC, you could say if you like it or not.  I will take constructive criticism as long as it isn't too harsh.  If you've commented on any of my previous posts about this with advice I greatly appreciate it.  Thanks a ton guys :)

The only think in the list I have is the CPU, which I would recomend any day of the week!

One thing though, 128gb SSD for OS is good, but you can only have two big games on there. I have 2 x 120 SSDs myself, one for OS and one for games and I have 7 big games on there and I only have 9 gigs left.

another aproach, that I might consider if I had to buy now, would be to buy a used older CPU and mobo, something like a sandy bridge i5 and then get the a new haswell i5 in march or whenever it comes out. I havent done any research to see if that would be too expensive - just a thought.. :)

oh, I forgot something.. I might be terribly wrong but wouldnt a good tower cooler be just a good or better than the H60? from what I have heard those single radiator solutions isnt really that impressive. and the tower cooler might also be fore silent due to the H60's pump.. 

About the CPU, I think the Ivy Bridge will keep me up and running for a good while.  I'm going to beat the hell out of it before I get a new one.  I'll probably buy another SSD dedicated for games once the price on SSD drop and/or I get have more cash to waste.  I only wonder which one of those will come first (-.-).... As for the H60... I've always liked the idea of liquid cooling.  Takes up less space and, generally speaking, cools cooler.  I've heard A LOT of good things about the H60.  If I don't like it I'll send it back, measure my case, and get the biggest tower cooler that will fit haha :)

Just to reiterate what Winther said, you can get a much better cooler for that amount of money. Something like the Noctua NH-D14 would perform much better.

Also, this would be a much better motherboard, and would have much better overclocking capabilities:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157293

I was going to recommend a gigabyte board, but it turns out the ASRock has better power delivery, and both the gigabyte and the ASRock are much better than the ASUS. The ASUS has a 4+1+1 power phase delivery while the Gigabyte has 6+4 and the ASRock has 8+4. The ASRock will give you the highest possible overclock.

Looks like a whole lot of clearance issues to me... That Noctua NH-D14 looks gigantic.  Doesn't seem like it would fit on my board or the board you are suggesting.  I was looking at that ASRock MoBo I wouldn't be able to plug in all my fans with it or the one I was planning on getting, would I?  Just got thinking about it.

Edit* Did a little research and the Noctua NH-D14 comes with a Y splitter for the 2 fans to plug into one.  I'll read up on it a little more. See if I can see some pictures of it fitting with either of these MoBos/my case, compare temps, I might switch.

Noctua has compatibility charts on their website. Check them out.

Motherboards: http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=compatibility_gen&products_id=34

RAM: http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=compatibility_ram_gen&products_id=34

Keep in mind too that the Phanteks PH-TC14PE performs slightly better than the Noctua NH-D14, and it's not much more expensive. It comes in a variety of colors too.

I already looked it up, and evidently it fits... with about 5mm to spare. I'm just still not sure how practical it is to have something that's almost 3 pounds hanging off a cheap, thin motherboard.  Seems unpractical and unsafe.

Impractical... I mean "Impractical"  I hate it when drunk people keep me up til 3am -.-

That's why those big tower coolers come with backplates. I have the CM 612s. Trust me, when you start overclocking, that tower cooler is going to allow you to dissapate a lot more heat than the H60

That's the advice that everyone I've asked that knows anything about anything about computers has told me... This being my second build, my last build had a pentium III, which was fast at the time... I'll go ahead and say I'm the noob here and take the advice haha. Noctua it is... every time I think I'm done changing parts...... every time.  I just need to order this thing and get it over with haha

*UPDATED LIST to include MoBo and Noctua cooling.... Unless someone can find a better graphics card for less money. I'd like to think I'm about done changing parts lol.