FCC Fake Comment, I am one of them

The unprecedented regulatory power the Obama Administration imposed on the internet is smothering innovation, damaging the American economy and obstructing job creation. I urge the Federal Communications Commission to end the bureaucratic regulatory overreach of the internet known as Title II and restore the bipartisan light-touch regulatory consensus that enabled the internet to flourish for more than 20 years. The plan currently under consideration at the FCC to repeal Obama’s Title II power grab is a positive step forward and will help to promote a truly free and open internet for everyone.

• Me on the FCC website. I never wrote that, never in my life would I think the repeal of net neutrality is a good thing. Similar things were written in my parents and siblings names.

Click the bellow link to see if you are one of the fake commentators.

This wasn’t the exact article that I read a while back, but it has a lot of the same data presented and analyzed.

A lot of interesting reads regarding the bot post trends.

Here’s another link:
http://www.emprata.com/reports/fcc-restoring-internet-freedom-docket/
The disparity of ‘unique comments’ noted in the Content Summary section are quite interesting.

Yep, came out awhile back. I’m not one of the fake comments, because I made a real comment in my real name before the bots got to me.

Ahh-- that sucks! I used my nickname, and my real full name was not faked, thankfully.

Not that it matters. The FCC ignored all the comments, even if you didn’t use a form letter. Which I didn’t.

Just searched for my name and saw that there were 132 results. After looking thru the first 2 pages it seems like all 132 results are just for one person who lives out in VA. I feel bad for that guy.

Someone with my name is on the list, but nowhere near me by address.

Only entry i found under my name was the comment i submitted. I told them all to go drown in a large cow patty. :rofl:

Apparently mine is fake.

It isn’t.

wow reading through this I thought some legal action was already done about this since they had some pretty hard hitting evidence to show their dirty tactics.