Favourite Games?

And preferably a more well known game as well I only ask as its sort of a survey thing for school.

oh yeah my favourite (well known) game is Cod, me and my friends fucked around on it for like 2 years before I stopped and we all moved schools, quite sad actually lol, reminds me of the good ol days back when I used to play every day.

My most played games according to Steam:

Civ 5, Skyrim, Borderlands, Saints Row The Third, Mount and Blade Warband

Series I've probably played the most of in my life in order-ish:

Pokemon, Ace Combat, Ratchet and Clank, Gran Turismo, Minecraft

One of the few things consistent between my childhood and now is my lack of social life.

I can honestly say that I wish i could stay inside everyday all day on my computer, I would never get bored. But sadly I am constantly being pestered to go outside. And for the record, I am a pretty good skater because of it hehe

I'd get bored with gaming quickly if that was the only thing I did. I'm rather glad that I have housework/work/school to take up a fair portion of my time. I wouldn't mind if the gaming and work portion combined, but I'm not placing bets on that.

For me it would easily be Warcraft 3. I loved all the mini games, people got so creative with it. Probably spent a good 2-3 years playing 2142 too. Last battlefield game I played seriously unfortunately. 

Wish a Warcraft 4 would come out

TF2

currently enjoying skyrim 

I always find myself replaying Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 lol

TF2. The amount of silliness in that game...

Fighting games are definitely a passion of mine. Street Fighter III: Third Strike, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Capcom vs SNK 2, Super Street Fighter 4. i can't wait for the new Guilty Gear too. supposed to hit Japanese arcades the 20th.