Favorite tea?

I like the Japanese loose leaf tea. And the Black loose leaf teas.

1 Like

I like green tea/Chinese tea but only get it when I go to a certain buffet that serves it for free. I have been talking about making and drinking it at home but it hasn't happened yet. I am not fond of things that require work to get them done when it relates to food or drink.

good ol' iced tea.

but whenever i'm feeling especially hipster-y i just make some earl grey. not very adventurous.

Does Bubble tea count? :)
I really like this.
Any good green tea will do, as well. I'm always a fan
Or a nice crisp Arnold Palmer.. mmmm

I like shitty euro shopper tea with a spot of milk and honey.. and some biscuits to go along with it. I also like to drink with my pinky up. I'm sophisticated.

1 Like

Bubble gum mint? Sound disgusting. Yet refreshing. I prefer my tea to have good aroma and body to it.

There is but one tea and it's name is Tetley

2 Likes

Any decent Moroccan Mint tea is my go too. Tasty and loaded with caffeine

2 Likes

If you're a fan of 'british' tea, then I think Yorkshire Gold is the best, IMO of course.

They also have a decaf version, but caf tastes better. :P

2 Likes

Double bergamot earl grey

1 Like

Lapsang Souchong is amazing in my opinion. Also smells like a campfire, so biwinning right there.

Pu-erh is also pretty good. The current one I'm drinking smells like dulse.

1 Like

Where would one buy such tea

Double Bergamot Earl Gray

My favorite tea is coffee.

5 Likes

I am currently working my way through a tin of each from a company called The Tao of Tea. You can buy both types for a very reasonable price on Amazon.
Lapsang Souchong | Pu Erh

Although if you just want to try tea before committing to a tin or whatever, Adagio sells small samples of a bunch of different types of tea. Shipping is also pretty reasonable. Their Foxtrot herbal blend is surprisingly good.

Yorkshire gold loose leaf, BOP, gyokuro or matcha.

Cha

Been drinking tea for 2 years now, nothing has really topped peppermint for me, although I do really like camomile and honey. Another one I really like is caramel apple tea but that stuff is so expensive!

Chai is probably my favorite, but I like most. Moroccan Mint is also excellent.

oh, nooooooo, no, no no, misunderstanding, one I didn't anticipate, sorry

From Wikipedia
"Bubble tea ... is a Taiwanese tea-based drink invented in Taichung in the 1980s.[1] Most bubble tea recipes contain a tea base mixed/shaken with fruit or milk, to which chewy tapioca balls or fruit jellies are often added."

Imagine a milkshake made with tea. the little tapioca balls are just sort of thrown in on principle