Favorite game of the year

I liked Transformers Fall of Cybertron (Although I played it on the PS3, not PC cause I didn't build my computer yet) and I'm not sure if it came out this year, but Blacklight: Retribution. It's extremely fun and FTP so that just made it all the more better. Most of the games I have are older games cause they're much cheaper. haha

For the whole year would definately be  thehunter.com   very relaxing and imersive spent months there.

Went through a phase with Skyrim unfortunatly it didnt hold me as well as Oblivion did in the past, a phase of STALKER Prypiat, and at the moment its Hawken.

Oh forgot to mention Civilization 5 spent a lot of time on that one would have been more if my computer could handle it better. Strange I think this is the first year that I didnt play nearly as much strategy. Actually prefer strategy games generaly but thier just havent been many good ones in years.

Had a great time with Rayman Origins, thats probably one the greatest platformers i've played in a long time.

You start by waking the dead literally, how awesome is that?

They Bleed Pixels - love oldschool looking games.

Dishonored was my all time favorite for game of the year. I just really love the game. Other games that I also enjoyed were XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Far Cry 3, Hitman: Absolution, Max Payne 3, Spec Ops: The Line. Chivalry, and The Walking Dead. All great games in my opinion. 

XCOM

Tetris!!!! The second place is for "Planetside 2" for (1) providing a true and epic MMO experience within a FPS genre and (2) proving that tactical teamworking is actually possible with couple of dozen strangers.

Battlefield 3 anyone???

I haven't had a chance to get into many of the more popular games this year (like Borderlands 2, Farcry 3, ect.), but there were a few less popular ones that I really loved.

PlanetSide 2 is probably my favorite right now. Some other awesome ones are, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Ace of Spades, and Blacklight Retribution.

Does the Dark Souls PC port count as 2012?