Fashion Technology

Different products like lehenga, saree, kurtis and salwar kameez effecting the fashion technology and creating challenges for fashion stores in the forms of their design and pattern. These clothes are high in demand on online stores.

What is the question?

3 Likes

To be or not to be?

I guess bots are getting intelligent?

More likely a spammer if bad, there’s a cosistent theme about clothing shop website building.
And language barrier might be a thing.

1 Like

I wanted to be funny, but ended up being ignorant. Sorry, my fellow humans.

@Petercohen090 could you please elaborate further on your question for this topic?

2 Likes

I think there is a language barrier with this user. That person has made other posts that ask for help or information without providing anything to work with.

1 Like

And then we hounded them off with pitchforks and torches. I think it is us who are the monster.
Queue burning windmill/crying scene

1 Like

Lawl. I see where the user was bot tested in another post. I hope that the site is coming along well. Lots of work for one person to do for an e-commerce site.

1 Like

My favourite price of fashio technology though is braces/suspenders/things that hold trousers up without a belt. I reckon they look classy, and are a practical tool.

2 Likes

I rock ratcheting belts like

Suspenders and hand made leather shoes by Bullxoer, that sources from third world countries and pays living wages for quality craftsmanship.

2 Likes