Fanless Mini-ITX in the perfect case

Continuing the discussion from Best desktop environment for a Pentium J1900 ITX System?:

This case was perfect for the motherboard chosen. With the SSD and ODD mounted at the bottom there was enough room to tuck all the cables away. IMO you can pick any InWin ITX case (Newegg) and be very impressed with the design. Paired with any combination of ITX motherboards and decent Intel fanless CPU's from Dual core Atoms, Quad core 2.6Ghz Pentiums, and the 2.4Ghz 8 core Atom C2758 with up to 5 x Gigabit Ethernet ports, HDMI, and USB 3.0. I can't even imagine the possibilities of these small workhorses.

Windows 10 Build 10130 runs like a dream. The ASRock UEFI had the boot CSM set to Legacy only, not letting the USB boot properly. I had planned to run Linux Mint but I ended up having a Windows 10 disc around and gave it a shot.

Setup was a bit slow, but the Integrated Graphics recognized and ran 4k @ 30Hz just fine over HDMI. an hour of Prime95 and the CPU got to 70C at max and the machine was still completely usable during the tests. Once delivered it was running at 1440x900 and got slightly snappier within Windows. Youtube videos were fine streaming all the way up to 4k. 1080p60 was working just fine. Max CPU temp was 65C while watching an A380 take off in 1080p60 LINK.

Okay watching it 20 times with Prime95 may be overkill, but I was really impressed at how functional it felt in such a situation.
Great hardware for $250. I would recommend to almost anyone for any sort of function.

Did you look into an AM1 rig with this cooler?:

According to CPU boss a 5350 performs a bit better, though given the average task for a PC like this I doubt that would matter too much.

But otherwise nice build, I was considering going for something like that with an APU for a gaming rig, though I strayed away since the PSU isn't exactly 80 plus and it would have been stressed all day.

I decided to take the 10W TDP and the benefits of having no moving parts in the system while keeping heat low in a hot environment.

I have a similar build using an Asus J1800I-C which I've put inside a Powercool Q6 Mini-ITX case. Admittedly I probably should have bought the J1900I-C but I wasn't aware it existed until after I bought the J1800I-C and since I am only using it as a server on my desk for none-demanding tasks not having an extra two cores isn't a huge issue for me and works really well for my use-case. I have tried using it as a desktop pc to see how It held up but the performance wasn't very good on both Ubuntu 15.04 and Windows 8.1 which is obviously to be expected from two cores clocked at 2.41 GHz.