I want a green ENB. Looks awesome

In lakes? I know where I'm going when I get F4

Gloriousness.

My sassy character.

1 Like

Love the quarry

Just a few defences

Whack-A-Mole!

Hey... NICE temperatures. 35 celsius. 48% fan speed or GPU load? Regardless, that's a very amazing number for temperature. What card you running? Very nice.

thad be card utilization
im on water evga gtx 970 1972kr
those screenshots were in 4k @ ultra all max
my gpu caant quite handle that,(dips into the 20fps range)
so ive moved back to 1080p on my game

WOW.. The game is... incredibly taxing, no? a 970 and 50 or so FPS. Great number of course, but i thought it'd do better. Damn. Bethesda... - AAAAhhh, saw your edit. Ok. Gotcha. 4K will do that. Bahaha... What's that 970's framebuffer? I suppose the 980's the way to go ultimately for 4K.

What's the 1080p FPS? Also... I knew the temps were too good to be true. Still, once Nvidia got to Maxwell, things got very efficient. It'll be interesting to see Pascal and Volta in terms of TDP.

well in that one vats screenshot with the laser rifle shot
i was at 23.7 fps gtx 970 4gb(3.5gb) on water i5 2500k at 4.2ghz also on that same waterloop

i play vsync and nothing else, so 1080p is 60fps nominal but i do get frame dips every now and then, running off a samsung 840 evo

I'll go ahead and assume the 23 FPS was during 4K gameplay? The 2500K seems to be holding out very well. But using such hardware as a reference point just gets me even more excited for ZEN. Can't wait. How you liking Fallout 4, btw? Does it feel too divergent from Fallout 3 or does it have SOME sort of familiarity in terms of feel? It really does look like it plays very differently. But then again, Fallout 3 had Bethesda's old, whoopty character animations. Bahaha. Oh, man... I don't think anyone will ever miss those.

oh yea, 23 was the lowest at 4k
i was on average about 40 something fps
it was ALMOST stable enough for me to CONSIDER toughing it out and leaving it at 4k ultra and playing like that

im one of those strange people who refuse to take the sliders off of ultra....

@ 1080p im 60fps all the time except when it dips randomly (blame bethesda)

the guns in fallout 4 are SOOOOOOooooo much better than before
ive not even done 3 storyline missions yet
ive been farting around

1 Like

I enhanced the image a bit in Photoshop.

"A place for everything and everything in its place"

1 Like

My settlers don't know what to do while idle and just gather in the middle of the open field

Crazy people master race OORAH!

This needs to be an ENB

1 Like

Had a bit of a rough tumble with a deathclaw (This armor was fully repaired before that battle)

Decided to give the power armor a rest since i'm outside of the diamond city area

2 Likes

Kinda missing the green tint from Falllout 3. The yellow one in NV sucked.

i'm sure imaginator will be out soon for fallout 4 then you can make it green with that.

1 Like

Nothin out of the ordinary here, no sir

1 Like