http://thesurvivor2299.com/

countdown to december 11 2013, right...

page source shows:

href="fallout.css"

and

american RTMP server 199.107.64.171

which if followed leads to bethesda

also, the name of the site thesurvivor2299

"the lone wanderer" "the courier" now "the survivor"? also 2299 falls within the fallout time period.

what are your thoughts?

My mind is collapsing in excitement for a possible announcement on 11-12-13? the first real official info?

there was sort of secret conference or something or other giving information on the fallout 4 game that most of bethesdas teams is supposedly working on, and one of the people there gave that information out to the public via an article on the internet somewhere. I only vaguely remember reading it but it looked without much doubt that the fallout 4 game would be coming to the world in the year 2014 (probably). I really don't see why the game wouldn't come out.

as for the 2299 i would say thats the year that the fallout 4 game would take place, which is probably a pretty obvious observation.

does anyone here know morse code?

I know morse code. It says...

no... it cannot be...?

Half lif...

Half life 3 confirmed

I would be pretty excited if there was an announcement for a new Fallout.

lol

Yeh, it's probably an announcement.  If Fallout 4 came out 3 months before ESO just imagine what would happen to their sales.

Oh i hope theres a Fallout 4, i just started playing Fallout on PC after playing them on Xbox and its like a whole new experience.

That's the thing... there is no certain evidence that this has anything to do with fallout, besides the somewhat weak evidence I was able to find. I'm just hoping it's a Fallout announcement and not something else, maybe even a trailer? (I wasn't even suggesting it might be a release, since that's just insane!)

Mods man... the mods... Also try the first two, very different play style, but great games!

Well they have to announce it sometime soon considering that a 2014 release only makes sense, so why not Fallout 4.

Interesting, how did you come by this website?

At the bottom of the page source, there's a list of image URLs. Throwing them in your address bar goes to the official Fallout website.

I think it's safe to get excited at this point.

>mfw new fallout game

Hope they have updated the graphics to AT LEAST TESV:Skyrim standard.

It was posted all over Fallout-related social media channels.

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/zenimax-registered-website-possibly-hints-at-fallout-announcement-to-come-soon/#

HALF LIFE 3 CONFUSMEDUSJND

If not we will always be able to count on graphics mods to make them TESV quality or better :D

If the graphics, models etc aren't massively improved, fallout 4 will have earned the title of most disapointing game ever.

I really hope so, my Fallout 3 keeps crashing every 10 minutes, but the 3 hours i played i totally loved it!