Fallout 3 question

So I was in Megaton and "accidentally" punched the mutated cow. Now the whole town is after me. Will they eventually stop trying to kill me or do I need to go back to a previous save...which was an hour before this happened...

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/e/e3/TwoHeadedCow.jpg[/img]

give it 3 days, then everything will be fine.

if you ever accidentily shoot someone or hit them, putting your weapon away and talking to who you hit makes everyone back to friendly, this only works once however (on the person you did this to) so don't abuse it!

Ok, thanks guys!

Dead_Hand wrote 17 hours ago »

if you ever accidentily shoot someone or hit them, putting your weapon away and talking to who you hit makes everyone back to friendly, this only works once however (on the person you did this to) so don't abuse it!

Good luck talking with that 2 Headed Brahmin. LOL

Sometimes, I go and kill everyone in town...Then megaton gets lonely. :(

go kill everyone steal everything blow it up then kill everyone in tennpenny tower take there shit and your a free man A FREE MAN I TELL YOU A FREE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill do that, and make a video of it...No joke.

Nate wrote 1 minute ago »

Ill do that, and make a video of it...No joke.

make sure to blow it up at night shit looks beautiful

I went rage in megaton, then the whole freaking city was after me, I just tricked them inside my house and raped them for clothes etc

lol...this was the second time I was playing it. Didn't think they would try to kill me for punching a 2 headed cow. I went in my house and thought they couldn't get in.

^-^