F*ck you Newegg

I had. They had nothing to back up their claim either.

I believe they did on the original show, but that is a clip that was taken form the show.

Either way people that are building gaming PCs aren't going to look at AMD for GPU's cause of the Price. like in the video I posted. if its 50 dollars over MSRP than its fine it would still appeal to gamers. but if you are spending almost 200-300 Dollars extra just to get the same performances as the competition "you are an idiot" in the words of Ryan Shrout.

That's the thing, though. Newegg, and other stores, are retail. They dont care how, or why you use the GPU, as long as you bu it.

If miners are paying this much for them, they could not care any less about people wanting them for gaming.

And it isnt their job to do so.

It's AMDs job to make super fast cards, with a lot of power and quality, and it's neweggs job to sell them to who wants to buy them.

"you don't like it. shop somewhere else."

EXACTLY! I have bought both my R9 290's from retailers that aren't gouging. First one was from MemoryExpress and second was from NCIX (price matched to MemoryExpress LOLZ). There are retailers out there that aren't gouging, just need to find them and reward them. 

And that's the reality of the situation. Retailers are out to make money, and there isn't anything wrong with that. AMD is out to make money, and that is OK too. If you want to hate on anyone, hate on the coin miners. Even though I'm completely fine with what they're doing too, they're the ones that are actually jacking up prices. As soon as they push the envelope to the point that card mining is no longer viable, this whole mess will go away. Until then, Nvidia has no incentive to lower their prices, and AMD isn't a real option for a high end gamer.

You know, during the gold rush the only ones making money were the guys selling shovels.

you don't like it. shop somewhere else.

yyyyea, that's what I plan on doing... hence the "fuck you" in the title.