Extra / Old computer parts

Hey guys,
I have some computer parts/accessories that I need to get rid of. Things that vary from an AIO cooler to case fans and pcie tv tuners. It’s not a lot by I would like to give it to someone that would use it rather than throw it away. Would Level1 be interested in some extra parts? I just need an address and I’ll send it all your way.
@wendell @ryan @krista

2 Likes

I may be interested in some parts.

I’m planning a Ryzen upgrade and my current i5 motherboard will be recycled and given to a friend with a 2.6Ghz Core2Duo. I’m doing more 3D art and sometimes the i5 takes 20 minutes to render.

She has a SFF Lenovo w/ a 1TB HDD and GT720 GPU.
I need a cooler, GPU, SSD, fans, PSU for her. DDR4 for me? I am willing to pay for used parts.
I painted my old case navy w/ a white interior.

If you aren’t offering them to the community, only the Level1 team, a PM would have been more appropriate, lol.

2 Likes

You are correct. My apologies first time I’ve used a forum really. I usually just read. I have no problem giving them to someone else though.

2 Likes

I have an all in one liquid cooler, a few fans, an nzxt hue+ with lights. PM me your address if you want any of it and I’ll ship it your way. The only thing I might ask is to have you pay for shipping depending on how much it is to ship it.

Awesome thank you! I would love if the community wants some free stuff that they pay you shipping.

I’m currently looking for older but not obsolete amd/ati cards especially older firepro that support staff iov, any v3 or v4 2011-3 xeons and dead ssds :smiley: at least that’s top of my list for stuff I need for community projects

Thanks much for thinking of us!!

I would love to get my hands on the Hue+ and some of the fans.

Dead ssd’s? now I’m curious. Sadly I don’t have any of those parts lying around.

Thanks everyone! The parts are now spoken for.

3 Likes

Has anyone gotten any updates from this user on the items he promised? I realize they were free, but I am trying to figure out if I should proceed and buy my own lightstrips. He has not been on in quite some time, and I am starting to wonder if he bailed on sending the items out.

1 Like

There were no promises and I don’t appreciate the public call out. If you have a problem you can send me a private message. I have a job and the holidays are the busiest time. It will be a little while before I get the chance to send any parts out. If you need light strips so quickly I hear amazon has 2 day shipping.