EVGA Stinger RAM help

I am having a problem with getting my ram to run at the right speed and was wondering if any one else has experience with this board.  Have a core i5 3570k at 4.3ghz at the moment but the ram will not run at anything but auto settings which defaults to 1333 when I have 1600mhz corsair vengence 2x4gb.  If I manually set the timings and speed BSOD if I set it to 1600mhz with auto timimings BSOD I just cant make the damn thing happy.  I know the ram works fine just had it on my other motherboard working just fine the other day at 1600mhz cas 9 timmings.  If you could help me out that would be great.

bump

Please don't bump your post after only an hour.

However, try setting the XMP profiles. You should be fine with profile 2. The very worst situation, which is really unlikepy, is that your chip just can't run memory that high, even though, yes, it is still pretty slow, when the CPU is overclocked. Usually, you don't see that issue until around 2133mHz memory, but you could just have a bad chip.

As far as I can see there is no way to set XMP profiles in the bios it allows you to do auto and manual.  I had it running on my msi board at the same clock speed and with the same ram and it running fine at 4.3 on the core and 1600 on the mem.  I am going to see if there is a updated bios that might help.

I updated the bios and nothing has changed there is still no way to enable xmp and auto still runs at 1333 and BSOD when I manually select the timings to what they should be.