Escape from Tarkov - Whose Playing (Game is still in closed beta)

Does anyone play this always up to have more people to play with?

1 Like

Guess Ill have to post more shit since cant use old thread.

Game is still in closed beta making good progress. You can buy the game to get access to the beta. Updates happen almost weekly, resets are not all that often since i started to play. Solid enough at this point to be a playable game, just new stuff comes out and tweaks still.

What’s it about? Don’t have much time for games but if it sounds cool I will check it out. Mostly enjoy games where I can derp around. Mostly just fly around in space sims these days.

I seen a video on it recently but hard to be interested when there are so many games like it I have and games that are not like it that are just better. Anyway have fun.

Any players here? I’ve been thinking of picking it up having looked at some gameplay recently.

I play from time to time, if you ever want someone to play with hit me up, been busy with school and work but I can usually make time. You can hit me up on discord, same name.

I’d like to play but theres not enough dev work into it for me to bother debugging wine to make it work.

Game is coming along quite well for those waiting to see how it is going, I play this game every other wipe and this latest one is pretty solid. Getting to level 5 is probably the hardest time but after that its a good experience (having access to the flea market is crucial for decent mods and armor)

For those who are interested I recommend watching Pestily videos on task and basic info he has about 1 year old videos but is working on refreshing them for this latest .12 patch

If anyone is trying to play ever feel free to hit me up on discord (You can find me on the L1T server and just PM me or @ me)