Escape from Japan

Yeah she's nice to look at too, I don't really care much about culture in general.

Who wants to live in New York, and honestly the worst parts of New York look no where near as bad as what I have seen in the Philippines, do some google research about a place called Tondo.. In manila.

Don't even try to tell me NYC has situations like this.

Like I said I stayed there before and I have visited 2 times since then, no thanks ever.

1 Like

That's a shanty town. Quezon doesn't look too bad and yes, the worse parts of New York are the cheapest parts of which are still expensive, the housing projects. It's very likely your neighbours have unregistered firearms, illegal drugs and are members of a gang all in the same building. There's also people living on the streets under bridges in the slums.

Even in my neighbourhood, I've seen homeless people shop at a used clothes store so they can bundle up for the winter. Granted my town is no shanty town, but the point I'm making is you don't need to live in a shanty town.

1 Like

You tried to equate the level of danger in NYC with that of manila... You are funny and truly naive, guns are toys in those "shanty towns" as you putt it.

The entire area there called Binondo makes your city crime rate look like a walk in the park.

I am sure you have also never been to the Philippines, so you truly would not know what you are getting into there. Once you live there at a standard that is comfortable for most westerners you are already spending the kind of money you would be spending here in Japan or Korea.

Crime rates all over the Philippines are far higher than where you are from and the face of poverty in a country who has a gdp of lower than 6k USD (PPP), is far uglier and scarier than anything you will find in NYC.

You can humor me with these naive speculations but when you see with your own eyes then I am sure you will know for certain that place is not paradise and not worth it.

Taiwan was only a Japanese colony occupied by Japan for a relatively brief time. China lost it after the first war with them, but it was returned after WWII. Taiwan has been Chinese much longer than it has ever been Japanese.

They become brainwashed by the media they consume. That is why they have such a rude awakening when they go there.

That's probably because of the history Japan has had with the West. It would be nice if we were judged by the content of our character wherever we went.

Why are they "beta or omega?" And in comparison to whom?

It's probably because the cultural attitudes toward suicide are different, compared to the West. This is a culture that once performed ritual suicide under certain circumstances.

I read that they will ostracize a bully to the point they commit suicide. But I have no evidence, other than some stupid article I read.

That doesn't sound too different from other places in the world.

That has to do with the replacement rate. Any more than two children is contributing to overpopulation. In a world with 6 billion people, overpopulation is going to have to be addressed sooner or later.

How do I block this guy from posting on my thread?

Or is this functionality not offered?

Surely he figured out by now I could not care less about his input.

We need to say sayounara to this race baiting SJW guy.

Interesting, I had heard the Japanese population is decreasing here, because a lot of them are moving back to Japan.

If you consider wet and dry seasons, then it has two.

Meh, she's no looker.

As I have seen you would only like to shit post on thread and be contrarian for the sake of it,
You have been marginalized.

Oh no, he muted me.

One more thing, then I'm done.

@Grim_Reaper, I realize now that you're British, and the word Jap doesn't necessarily have the same connotation it does in other cultures, so I should've been more understanding. However, it should also be respected that a lot of people from various cultures also find the word Jap to be highly offensive.

It is a shame, we won't be able to engage in dialogue about the differences in the meaning of the word between our cultures, and that juneshiha felt he needed to block me, because I'm done with this thread.

Ah... So much fucking drama, I'm out. Byes, I'm about to unfollow this topic. But I will take previous replies in consideration. But I still plan on visiting the Philippines some day, just the nicer areas, but I still wouldn't want to live there. I'm not sure where I'd like to live though, I guess I'm a wonderer or at least a wonder at heart.

Edit: Fuck, I wish this had an unfollow thread feature like Facebook and Google+

It does, scroll down to the bottom of the thread and where it says Watching or Tracking, click that and select Normal. Now you won't be notified of new posts, nor will the counter show in front of links to it on the board.

sadly there's no function :(

hey, some Islamist is offended that you eat pork, can you please stop eating it in respect to this Islamist?
dumbass

1 Like

Thank you for explaining it using such a simple yet powerful analogy. I could never do this.
btw that's a cool gif you have there.

thanks man, from the anime hellsing

It's actually a huge issue now, you can start a whole thread about just that topic, I mean today another attack related to Islamism on western soil. Funniest thing are the leftist whom will say "That's not islam that's terrorism twisting islam" really? Instead of being a lazy and arrogant hipster try reading this quran and it's accompanying hadith and tell me Islam itself is not extremism... Considering more than half the worlds Islamic population agree's with very violent means of propagating their religion as "OK".

Even in overwhelmingly rich and "advanced" Islamic countries this is true, more than true.

Back to reality for the ignorant Social justice warriors.

I was stationed in Japan and went through various phases. To this day I enjoy visiting, I would visit every few years or so (more so to see the guys still stationed there) then started to fall off, then coincidentally I had to go there for about a week for work and it was a welcome experience. But I know I probably wouldn't like actually "living" there. If I get the need for some Japanese culture and cuisine, I live in a area that has plenty of Japanese immigrants and influence so its easy to scratch that itch here.

1 Like

What would your wife think if you had your room full of anime stuff and action figures like a hardcore Otaku?

I don't think those type of guys even get married. to be honest I just can not imagine that and I have always seen people who fetish on this anime stuff as ultra childish but harmless. At least they are not converting to islam and joining some radical terror group.

1 Like

Japanese immigrants where lol, hawaii or seattle thats about it.