My issue is that I have installed the latest CentOS 7, Did a netplan to set the ip static and install plex and sorts, that al worked well with my gaming keyboard. But whenever I reboot the device with my PS2 keyboard the console starts to spam these messages as seen in the picture below.
So I figured out that whenever my gaming keyboard is not present, it won’t work, even when booting and plugging it out it immediately disconnects the internet and starts spamming these console messages.
What I also tried:
- Installing windows 10 (Internet worked fine there)
- Using a Ubuntu 18.04 (Same issue, same console output)
- Re-installing CentOS 7 (Same issue, same console output)
- Lots of commands and threads on the internet, I lost count at some point.
If anyone has any idea or a suggestion of where to look for a linux beginner I would appreciate that, or anyone that had this issue.
- ASROCK J5005 ITX moatherbord (Realtek RTL811H networking adapter with driver r8169).
- Corsair Builder 500 watt psu, that must be enough for a 12 watt cpu.