Engenius fit AP tx power settings advice needed

i just got my EWS356-FIT an during to setup i noticed this please help me understand an setup

in-regards to the transmit power why are ther 3 different option pages an what are
ther respective effect on or to each other , i usually prefer to turn off 2.4ghz as i have

nothing that needs it but i do have gear that can be interfered by it an also i prefer setting
the 5ghz tx power as low as possible to just cover my home an not my yard an the street

my older non-fit version of the AP could only be set down to 11dbu an that reached the middle of the street about 96ft from my homes outer wall so i figure set down to 9 or 7 would taper way back to my house or

just partially into my yard which would be ideal , but the radio setting page that has in & outdoor setting an tx power options list as 1low,8medum,15high,21very high

what do those setting effect an how do they impact other tx power setting on the first page

to be clear both ap even set that low cover all of the inside of my home an gear just fine i just dont need the outside getting all that extra signal

my vry old an first ap was a asus 1750ac in bridge mode blasted near half of my neighborhood yet that connection was shit so both engenius AP’s are a big step up in quality

indoor is “all indoor APs in this group (unless you override)”
outdoor is “all outdoor APs in this group (unless you override)”

2.4ghz and 5ghz are the different frequencies, the first image is for a particular AP.

The other screens would be the default settings when you enroll new APs. And the AP itself is designed for indoor, or outdoor, operation.

a few question
1 .any downside to setting the 2.4ghz for in/outdoor to off

2.does setting the indoor 5ghz to medium or high have any bearing or conflict of the first pages 5ghz setting if set down at 11 or 9 dbu

3 iv got one main issue right now an that is that the ssid broadcast both at 2.4 an 5ghz that my wifi devices
pick up disappear every 20min an then re-appear an reconnect this doesnt seem to be effected be tx power setting or config

an ther doesnt seem to be a noticeable reason vi the web gui while the drop out happens
this is my current config

could you look it over an tell me whats what

an with this on id prefer option 2 so my firewalla gold router could assign , see , an manage the individual
ip’s an devices

note 2 things made the dropout occur more often 1 setting nat mode to bridge mode 2 setting the security from WPA2-PSK to WPA2/WPA3-Personal either with or without the nat mode to bridge mode change has

the same issue this is the only to me noticeable effect no clue why help please

fyi my gear is as followed

router FWG

switch Aumox 5 Port Gigabit PoE Switch SG305P

ap EWS356-FIT

mounted dead center of my home on ceiling vi a 30ft

Monoprice FLEXboot Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cable
Snagless RJ45, Stranded, 550MHz, UTP, Pure Bare Copper Wire, 24AWG, 30ft, Purple

run through conduit

when signal is connected 1ft outside of my home while tx power is set at 9 im getting -72dbu 5ft inside 65in the green so my gear is getting decent signal when it stays linked

turn off 2.4ghz and 2.4ghz devices won’t work. some devices don’t work as well on 5ghz only, some devices work better. Its Just Wireless Things

local settings “this AP” vs default settings “in general APs, should follow these settings” – not sure if it really makes sense to think of it as a conflict but “this ap” will override "in general, APs should…’ settings.

devices with batteries will often disconnect, or go into a low power state, when they aren’t doing anything on the wifi to save power.

your router does nat, you dont need nat mode for your network. everything should be on birdge mode

not all devices properly support wpa3, if you don’t know what you’re doing stick with wpa2 or setup a separate ssid that is wpa3 and join only known good devices to the wpa3 ssid.

I dont know that I would lower the tx strength as I’ve said before, several times now. Because it doesn’t really make sense for what you’re trying to accomplish (no one can see the signal) . You’d be better off with a hidden ssid that you have to manually key in.

thanks for all that currently after reading that iv done this
1.turn 2.4ghz radio back on but at low
2.set all wifi output to bridge mode an wpa2 before the 2.4 was on nat mode an my other werent an in wpa3
now all wifi mode is bridge an wpa2

to be clear before it was a miss matched config so that may have caused the intermittence now so far no issue an its been longer then 20min so far so good