Enable onboard VGA with GTX 670 installed?

Hey everyone,

I've looked around online and havent been able to find a solution to my problem, I figured if there was anyway this could be done you would know the answer.

I have a Gigabyte z77x-ud5h motherboard and a GTX 670 graphics card, I am looking to add another monitor to my computer but the only available VGA port is on the motherboard. Is it possible with this motherboard to enable the onboard VGA port while i have a graphics card installed? 

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Could you provide the make and actual model number of the graphics card and monitors you are using? Newegg has 2 pages of GTX 670 graphics cards. Thanks.

Is there an adapter for DVI-to-VGA that came with your video card?  That would be the ideal solution even if you could get your onboard to display along side your dedicated gpu.

I have a pny gtx 670. I'm already using a dvi to vga adapter on one of the graphics cards dvi ports. The other is a dvi-d port so my vga adapter won't fit. One of the monitors is a Samsung and the other is a Westinghouse. Both are from 2001 or 2002. I want to use both of these until I can afford to get something better

gonna give this a little bump