Elder scrolls Morrowind?

hey recently i have been looking onto getting a new game.i like the look of morrowind since i have played oblivion and skyrim alot i enjoy this series,would it be worth the £12 on steam? please let me know if you have played the game and your opinions on it!

Morrowind is one of my all-time favorite games. Well worth the money.

ok great reccomend any mods?

i need to save £!2 now lol

If it's the game of the year edition that has all the add on packs its a bargin

yeah hopefully i get hours of gameplay!

Morrowind is pretty great, as for mods, I just use this: http://www.ornitocopter.net/morrowind-overhaul/mgso-release/ Modding was more in-depth than Skyrim is, and this runs on Windows to do it all for you.

Morrowind is the best Elder Scrolls imho. The graphics, animations, physics and AI make it rough to get into but the world, story and atmosphere is awesome. And with things like MW Overhault and OpenMW the rough spots get a little bit smoother ;)

If you can get past the old graphics do it! I spent 456hrs in that game on one character while I was growing up. Tons of fun and memories

I recommend not going with the steam version. Some of the more interesting mods will not work properly.

Anyone who hasn't played Morrowind doesn't know a true nostalgic adventure/RPG!

I highly suggest using mods, though. I know i'm going to get hate for this, but some things in vinalla are terrible (just admit it). The major flaw I found was hit detection increases as your levels progress. So basically, when you first start out it is nearly impossible to i an enemy with an armed weapon (seriously, try it.. it's painful). 

Plus, with a few graphical mods you get you it to look pretty modern. I'm sure theres dozens if not hundreds of mods that would make the game so much more updated and immersive. 

Go ahead and give it a buy, you won't regret it :)