would these items make a good editing/gaming comuter
- Antec Twelve Hundred V3 Black Steel ATX Full Tower Unbeatable Gaming Case
- EVGA SuperClocked 02G-P4-2682-KR GeForce GTX 680 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
- ASUS Sabertooth X79 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- 2 x CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 15000) Desktop Memory Model CMT32GX3M4X1866C9
- Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 2011 130W Six-Core Desktop Processor BX80619i73930K
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
- CORSAIR H100 (CWCH100) Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- 4 x ADATA XPG SX900 ASX900S3-256GM-C 2.5" 256GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Western Digital WD Black WD2002FAEX 2TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
- CORSAIR AX1200i 1200W ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified Full Modular Active
- ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM
this is all the main stuff there is a few other things but they dont really mean anything.
could you give me a budget?
the grand total is $4500 thats without a few smaller thing i added
is the largest budget I've done...
Time to get crackin'
thats a whopping 12 cores and 24 threads you can get 8 core CPUs to put in there, only 26xx CPUs can go into it
Well shat, just saw you wanted FOUR SSDs and 64GB of ram I can make a single socket build with only 8 cores/12 threads with higher clocks if you rather have that
Overclocking is a BIG nono with video editing
I'm going to tell you right now, the H100 won't fit in the Antec 1200. I wanted to do the same thing with my build until I looked around and saw that the H100 wouldn't fit. I just got a hafx instead. Also, it'd be much better to go with a custom loop instead of an H100, especially with that budget. I'll come up with a build for you when I get home from work.
Can I get build sheet with a budget of 2-2500 grand ? Thanks much appreciated!
Make a new thread and I'll get to it
well thanks a lot this gives me many different options