Easy Bypass for School Network Blocks

At my school, I had a sort of an unspoken agreement with the admins with the school computers. Now understand that this school was strict with computers. You had to use flash sticks for school work but half the computer monitors would go bizurk if they saw a usb stick in their computers. Pentium 3 btw. Anyway I got sick of the 70mb internet cap every day so I started to find holes in their network. All the computers were esentialy terminals, Everything was restricted to the point where you could not boot a .exe if it wasnt on a whitelist. Anyway I managed to gain a few accounts here and there, about 3 fellow student accounts, a teachers account and a good 30 unlimited accounts. They got some new Pentium dual core computers and a few i7 all in 1's. Had a bit of fun, Never did damage but then I managed to patition a pc with a linux and a windows patition, all locked of cause. But things started to get a little hairy. Student files free to access, Resaults, Teacher emails. The works so just 2 weeks left of the year, I decided to reveal all the holes in their system, tought the system admin how to block all the huge holes and such. Things seemed to be ok. I ended up just using my s3 as an access point for my laptop and didnt have any problem. a huge number of threats as it turns out I wasnt the only one with the unlimited accounts but I didnt care. But I learnt something. Even if you do it just for fun, non destructive and reveal everything, they can and will expell/refuse entry the following year. 

If you want more internet, or just want to mess about on a computer, Just bring a bloody laptop instead. If you must. Dont fuck with their system, Just do what you need to get through school. Its only 6 or so hours of your life a day for 12-13 years. Once your out, it dosent matter anything you did there aslong as you didnt get kicked out before you complete schooling like I did.

Spotflux is a vpn proxy, its works much better then tor, you can run everything trough a vpn proxy, and its more safe then tor crap.

the only thing with spotflux, is that you very often get the same external ip.

everything you do  between the vpn and your computer cannot be seen by youre school.

cause you setting a secured connection between you and spotflux vpn server :)

so yes it works fine. to bypass school blocks.

School blocks are probably just applied with a hosts file. Someone said it up there before me, but that's my fair guess.

If you NEED to get on YouTube or Craigslist at school, just use a proxy. Host your own proxy off your desktop before you leave home, connect to it at school, and voila. Been doing it for years.

This year, the school uses an edited version of Firefox. (9th grade) So I just downloaded regular Firefox off the website and no blocks. However, my teacher is a sour bitch. She uses some client that allows her to see all of our monitors from her desk. Little did she know that it comes with a taskbar icon, and I can just rightclick>close. She doesn't know the wiser.