Early Next-Gen Ports?

Seeing as both the PS4 and Xbone are x86, do you think that the exclusive games will be easier to port over and play on PC? 

It'd make sense to me..

I guess we'll have to wait to wait and see, though if that was indeed the case then guys at IW should have ported over the "Next-gen" version of COD Ghosts to PC, for obvious reasons. Either they didn't do that and the ported piece of shit we got is from the xbox360 (most likely) which shows they have some sort of unfounded hatred for the PC community, or they did and the ported piece of crap we got means that PC is still going to get the short end of the stick from lazy devs.

At least that's how I see it. I guess we would need a "true" next-gen title to really get the right idea about it though.

Call of Duty is pretty much the poster child for everything shitty about major game developers these days. It's certainly not a benchmark for proper PC porting.

Really, PC versions have always been the easiest to make. Nobody ever botched a PC version because it was difficult, it's because someone in a high management position doesn't give shit number one about the PC market, for whatever reason they might decide.

I don't see that changing.

considering they're going to be running fairly standard pc hardware, i'm hoping it should be possible to modify isos to get ps/xbox games to run on a pc, even if it needs to be an 8 core kevari/7850 level apu it seems like it should be possible

Yea I don't see it changing either, PC's are going to get the short end of the stick until consoles bite the dust and that's a fact.

It's funny though because it wasn't until consoles and PC's started sharing game releases on a larger scale that it became a problem.

I really hope so.

The only game that I would consider getting a PS4 is Kingdom Hearts 3, it that's on PC or I can emulate it I would be a happy camper