DUG#6 & vPub 0xB opensource online Party! - tomorrow at 4 PM UTC

Dear Friends, I invite you to a joint DUG#6 & vPub 0xB event that starts tomorrow at 4 PM UTC → 2024-06-13T16:00:00Z (your local time) :

1. on DUG we will discuss the Dasharo distribution of coreboot opensource PC firmware (much better than a typical closed-source UEFI: it provides the hardened security, high quality, cool features and almost-lifetime upgrades!) and explore the new supported platforms: in particular you will see a special demo of upcoming NovaCustom V54/V56 laptops with modern & powerful Intel 14th Gen Meteor Lake CPUs that support this “opensource BIOS”
  2. vPub will feature our prominent guests from Intel and Karlsruhe Institute of Technology with a couple of interesting talks, and a cosy free-for-all chat about anything opensource firmware/hardware-related! :hugging_face:

Join links & full schedule are available here - Dasharo User Group #6 - Attendize.com

P.S. to avoid missing out future events, join our Matrix or a tiny-volume event notification newsletter (just ~4 e-mails per year)

1 Like

@Dynamic_Gravity @wendell @regulareel @imhigh.today @Mastic_Warrior @SgtAwesomesauce @Zedicus @Exard3k @molly and @CodeDragon57 : I’m sure you will find this interesting - and we’ll be happy to see you on this Thursday’s party for a nice time together :partying_face:

5 Likes

I am heading out to a funeral on that Day. I swear, life timing has been rough. Will there be a VOD online once this is done?

1 Like

@Mastic_Warrior : we had our event last Thursday and you may be able to access the recording using this link (please note that only the presentations are recorded) - it isn’t listed yet on our Youtube channel. Btw looks like we now have an advance schedule of our future online parties, it is available here - Dasharo Team - Attendize.com

1 Like