Duel monitor question

Ok well I'll tell you what I do have jut to cut the prices down. Basically I have most external stuff

soundcard ( creative labs) optical drive and tonnes of hard drives. Two that can be put out of the list 

and just a personal preference the case would be a fractal designs arc midi. 

So is There an agreed Gpu then? :p haha

Took out the hard drive and tossed in a arc midi r2 

EDIT: Also tossed in some Thermal compound too as you will need that if you dont have some spare http://pcpartpicker.com/p/12QHb

Could boost up the the FX8350. Though, it isn't necessarily needed for a pure gaming rig.

Depends if you can spend the money elsewhere. SSDs et cetera.

you cant "duel" those monitors... they have no arms to weild a sword with

wowie thanks a tonne :D oh and the reason I went with the asus motherboard option is because it had wifi onboard But i guess i could get a wireless pci adapter. 

Oh and how would the gigabyte motherboard compare with the asus motherboard? Is it better in performance? As well as the asus version of the GPU rather than the one suggested 

And should I get a better heat sync for the CPU if I am going to be playing games such as battlefield 3? Or does that matter? 

Sorry if I'm being annoying, could find help like this anywhere else 

teksyndicate- the best goddamn forum on the planet :D 

i think with that mobo you could actually run montor two from the intel 4000 gpu on a 3770k

Well the rig is ment to be based around mid intensity gaming, multimedia and school work. And just general stuff as well. By to want to be happy with it for a good long time.

But I'm not too sure what is the difference between the asus version motherboard an the gigabyte version. Better performance? 

Motherboard brands and models isn't too much of a concern, if you're not overclocking and doing a lot of enthusiast stuff. The boards are appropriate for the price point.

The gaming performance comes from the CPU and GPU, mostly.

Your right I don't believe it comes with wifi. You can find a nice cheap one for about $30 I personally use this one http://pcpartpicker.com/part/tp-link-wireless-network-card-tlwdn3800

Motherboards don't really effect preformance, but this one is quite feature packed for its price

It comes with a stock heatsink thats loud and hot but it works and won't let it overheat at stock clockspeeds. But if you want it to run cooler and quiter take a look at the "Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO"

So the AMD CPU is good enough for my requrements. And the GPU? Powercolor HD 7870? Or something different for the price range?

Again is there is difference in the asus version and the powercolor version of the HD 7870?

The 7870 "XT" (be certain that it is an XT model) is the best card at that price, better than the Nvidia options. It runs almost the same as the 7950, which happens to be a high-end card.

Unless you're worried about overclocking or temperatures, just get the cheaper brand. Asus and Powercolor are both good.

That's the sapphire version am I correct?
Only problem is that I'd doesn't have 2 dVI ports. Coulld I still run duel monitor with 1 HDMI in one monitor and 1 DVI in the other monitor? Won't this effect the screen graphics quality between the two monitors?
Or the other option would be to have 1 monitor connected to the motherboard and the other monitor connected to the GPU. Would that still work?

Sapphire is ok. Personally, I would just go for the Powercolor XT.

Yes, you can use any of the outputs. You can connect your displays to each. Doesn't matter if it is DVI, HDMI, display port. If there are 3 connections, you can have 3 displays. HDMI has an output of 1080p maximum. I doubt your displays are higher than that.

hahah this was me like 2 weeks ago.... these guys on this forum are amazing... best help ever.... 

Alright the.  I'm all ready for shosummer over the holidays haha :D thanks! 

Oh again to the monitor.  Say I had a game running on a monitor, would it be possible to use a controller for that game? then using the mouse to hop between the monitors when the game is paused

and another thing, would it be possible to have a friend play the same game (multiplayer) beside me on the other monitor? Or would that completely burn out the GPU, that's if it would work in the first place? 

Get a wired Xbox controller, easiest option for installing drivers et cetera. You need a wireless adaptor for the wireless variant of the controller. But yes, you can use the mouse and controller.

Multiplayer, you would need two separate systems connected via the internet or LAN. PC games are only single player, with the exception of turn based flash games, for example.

if I were to use the pci adapter, would I get a better Internet connection compared to the USB version (which is smaller and more compact) of the same brand