Drink Compile List (Alch)

So I am sure a lot of people here drink to varying degrees. I wanted to poll the community for their favorite drinks and make a drink list. Then generate a list of what to buy, so we could do a 1 drink a week club or something similar to a book club. Not exactly sure what the end thing will be but wanted some data and to see what kind of fun things people like. So if you want to contribute please post your favorite drink and how to make it. I am not against people posting their favorite beers or wines, but do not post more then one of each type (Ie sour/lager/merlot etc)

///////////////////////
Example:
Blue Motorcycle (Various other names)

2 cups Ice (cubes)
1/2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka( Rail)|
1/2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger tequila( Rail)
1/2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger Rum Clea( Rail)
1/2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger gin( Rail)
1/2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger blue curacao
1 dash sour mix

Optional
2 fluid ounces lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
1 slice fresh lemon

Directions:
Mix all liquid ingredients in shaker with the ice and shake till frothy, then pour into glass.

//////////////////////////////////////

Beer example

Victory : Sour Monkey
9.5% Abv - Sour beer

Sour aroma with notes of white grapes, lactic acid, lemon drops, guava and green apple. Flavor with notes of lemon juice, lactic acid, mild sulfur-earth, green apples, a bit of honey, guava, faint apricot and ginger. Dry aftertaste with an acid feeling. Light towards medium body with appropriate carbonation.(Source Beer advocate for flavor description

3 Likes

looks at warehouse full of beer and wine

Oh boy

I’ll pull my notes together to come up with something.

3 Likes