Download/Burn Wii games -software?

Okay, I know most of the people here on RTW don't play consoles, but for the 3% of us that do, does anyone know of any software to copy/burn wii games? I know you can dl the games then burn them, but i don't want to get a mod chip for the damn tiny system. 1st, I didn't pay for it and 2nd, it's not worth the money to install one. Just figured i'd ask here before I go google crazy. any help appreciated.
-nate

You're already in for a shitstorm we don't openly support piracy here.

Sell the Wii, buy a PiiCii.

GIRUGAMELSH BATCH!

How about trying here? Might work, don't know though.

Link

I don't give a fuck...just a question

Have a PC, I'm a PC gamer, so no..i'm not a Nintendo fanboy.... these games are for my family.

I actually quite like Wii, not sure why no one else does, I like most of Nintendo's products (Namely The SNES!), but I only seem to use Nintendo's consoles for Zelda's and Mario's, I have to confess.

Yeah man, Mario is the shit xD

meh, helped my friend hack his with the homebrew channel thing.... i know u can get doom and quake, and there are some emulaters, but not sure about burning games...

I give a fuck.

Just gettin sick of people talking about piracy. Â OH DON'T DO THAT! YOU WILL GET CAUGHT..or THAT'S ILLEGAL....I honestly just do not care....

Just gettin sick of people talking about piracy. Â OH DON'T DO THAT! YOU WILL GET CAUGHT..or THAT'S ILLEGAL....I honestly just do not care....

Just gettin sick of people talking about piracy. Â OH DON'T DO THAT! YOU WILL GET CAUGHT..or THAT'S ILLEGAL....I honestly just do not care....-3 posts, that's what you get for shitty internet service at a high price. fml

Didn't realise you were Anti-piracy Qain :3

Stupid question. Read the rules.

I think I might just come punch you in the face.  Ignorance and idiocy annoy me.

There is a difference between being "Anti-piracy,"Â and not being "Pro-Piracy"

I really just find it quite stupid, when people who don't want to pay for software, complain about bugs, it not having the features they want, or bitch about their thief guild's website being shut down.

I think I may start a pirate slave camp, and put a bunch of prissy pirates under the dominating fist of Ninjas.

OBEY THE FIST!!

• bribing allowed.

loljk

FREAKING ROFLPWNT!!!!!!!!! OBEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREAKING ROFLPWNT!!!!!!!!! OBEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!