Does this pump + block combo have a enough flow for a custom loop?

I would like to use Alphacool Eisbaer LT (Solo) in a loop that has 2x240mm radiators and a GPU and CPU block.

Only guestion is does the pump have enough power to move the water efficently without 100% speed?

I have backup plan too to get a cheap used Ek D5 pump with resovar.

Alphacool sites states “Baue dir deine eigene CPU AIO Kühler” which means “Build your own CPU AIO cooler” so I don’t think it would be able to push enough water through two radiators + two blocks. Maybe a 240 + two blocks barely.
If you wanted a more powerful pump/block combo this is much more powerful: Product Center / CPU Water Block / Barrow CPU Water Block_BARROW 水冷智造专家
I think it’s a D5 pump, but don’t quote me on that.

Pumps speed and pump power barely matters. You need very little and should focus on noise and maintenance. Some are really bad year later.

EDIT: I have the same and not using that many peripherals - the main shortcoming of this pump is the location on the CPU block - make sure there is room for air outside of the integrated reservoir. (Unless you are running the pump or PC rotated, then it does not matter)

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.