Does E-ATX motherboard fits in Corsair 570x case?

Please, I want to make sure that the case would fit E-ATX motherboard? because the seller told me if you buy it you can return it so I need to make sure before buying it.

This is the motherboard type (new model)

and this is the case

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/570x-rgb-config/p/CC-9011098-WW

Doesnt seem to fit, there is a cable management area that would be an issue

Yes

When you strip the Corsair Crystal 570X of its glass and take a look at the bare chassis you can see that they have used a conventional steel structure that accommodates an ATX motherboard, although we squeezed in an E-ATX Asus Rampage V Edition 10 without difficulty.

1 Like

How about the cable management area? does it come on the way? while installing?

Review that @w.meri linked might have pictures cant tell, not able to click link at work

It seems to work for KitGuru

By work he means kinda work… you’ll have to fish things like the 24 pin through before installing the motherboard i’ve done these shenanigans before it’s not the prettiest or the most fun but it’ll do the thing. Just be careful i’ve seen boards that claim to be E-ATX before but are actually bigger which can be an issue.

1 Like

Gigabytes website has it at 0.3cm narrower than the ASUS in KitGuru’s review. Insignificantly smaller, so I think it’d fit more or less like the board in the review.

2 Likes

I really hope it will fit I like the smaller size and I don’t want the Full Tower cases I like this one

Even if the MB physically fits, unless the case specifically lists support for E-ATX, it most likely isn’t going to have holes for all the standoffs. You might have to drill and tap the holes.

Consumer EATX motherboards generally have the same screw positions as ATX.

If you look at the motherboard linked in OP it has the same screw positions as an ATX motherboard, the board itself is just about an inch wider.

1 Like

Does the 24pin canteleave?