Does anyone know when the ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX GEN3 R2.0 Military-Grade Motherboard will be released?

I was wondering if anyone knew when/if the ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX GEN3 R2.0 Military-Grade Motherboard is coming out. I'm hoping it comes out soon.

Thank you for any response given.

Unless I am missing something, and I maybe am, I really see no big diffrence between the Sabertooth 990fx, the 990fxR2.  I have the 990fx R2 in my build. So its already out. 

I also have the Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 that I purchased one week ago today. Although whether is is "GEN3" or not I don't know how to tell.

I do believe gen3 has or will have pci-e 3.0. Its not that big of a difference at the moment.

I will see if i can confirm on timeline for release but keep in mind as noted unless you fully loading the bus with GPU Compute related workloads you are not going to get a direct benefit from the PCIe 3.0 integration.

We have updated other aspects of the board compared to the current 990FX R2.0 so there are differences outside of Gen3 but that is the primary update.

Ok just finished checking we are probably looking at release in about w2 to 3 weeks.

Enjoy the rest of your day!