Does a full desk mouse mat exist?

For little to no real reason, I want a full desk mouse mat because I just cant find one that seems to work for me. I currently have a door as a desk, so about 32" by 80"…I am not sure if there is THAT full of a desk mat, but am looking for something large scale. Any ideas where to look?

I will take this thread as seriously you have. A Mod Mat is as large a surface as you can get that is readily available. Otherwise buy several large desk mats, cut the raised edges off and sew them together. Or be a reasonable person and use one desk mat.

I just finished googling some options, I think I am in way over my head, I found an 8 foot by 4 foot and immediately thought thats overkill. Probably just gonna put two side by side.

You can get a custom one made at a few different sites

This is true, doesn’t take much searching around to find a site that offers that option. The ones i have seen vary greatly in price though. But it is definitely doable.

2 Likes

This is as large as I go with my mousepad. Large enough for KB + M + space on side to place my phone or cup etc. Although I paid $27 CAD for it and now it lists at $47. Happy enough with it I bought another for my wife.

Good luck on your search.

I got this when they had a $15 off sale

Wetsuit material, it comes in different thicknesses and you buy it by the yard.

maybe a bit too big?

Since you are already here… Why not visit https://store.level1techs.com/ for some desk mats?

@wendell @kreestuh and @ryan will thank you!

Hopefully the OP found a mousepad in the 2 years since this thread was originally posted.

Lol! Thanks for noticing :joy:

@moderators

Edit: although there should definitely be an exemption from necro rule for plugging L1T-store