Do Dell usually have Holiday sales? S2417DG

So i’ve been eyeing the S2417DG for a while now and I want one. It was always a measly $50 on sale. Now it’s on sale for $CAD 449.99. The clearance price on Best Buy in the US is $380. Around $520. I keep hearing people having issues buying these monitors from second hand sellers. Places like Amazon. Even retailers such as Best Buy selling older revisions, and at a higher price.

This is directly from Dell. So I trust it’s the latest revision of the display. Should I go ahead and buy, or wait for the holidays? Does Dell even have holiday sales usually? I’ve never bought from them. The other places to get some of their things are just too shady. I’d prefer buying from them directly.

If it’s a holiday even the “greeting card” holidays, they usually run some sort of sale. They usually have a pretty good offering for “Black Friday”.

I think you can sign up on their website for the promotional emails. You can also ask at your employer, Dell usually has a 10-15% employee discount for many of their enterprise level customers.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.