DIY Portal Test Chamber Sign

I have no idea what category this belongs in, but I thought this fit best. Some sort of a DIY thread would be awesome. Love seeing what people make or how they organize their desk and what not.

Anyway, I've spent the last 5 days making this Portal Test Chamber sign. It's half scale of the in-game sign, and is lit by a LED strip. Easy to apply and has even lighting that is also really cheap. I made the poster in Illustrator and had it printed on heavy photo paper to get a nice (as close to vinyl as I can get) look and is sandwiched between two piece of Plexiglass . The frame was made of wood and measures just over 12x24 inches. I'm really happy with the end result and thought I would Share.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!

I need this on my door

It's right beside my door haha

This is beautiful.

Lol, nice work.  Reminds me of the Left 4 Dead door that Rooster Teeth did a while back.

Thanks guy!

I'm going to have to look that up Whiskey!

:( want!

I have a build log in the works so anyone can make one :) It's about $50 is materials.

you, you're amazing.

i'm not a big portal fan, but i could just imagine scaling this up to the size of a door

i also don't own the doors where i live so i can't just pull out a router and make it happen

Wow. That would be awesome to make a door with this built into it. Great idea.