Display Driver crashes, Monitor loses signal, even after a clean install of Windows

i7 5820K, MSI X99 Plus, GTX 1080(latest driver) and Fury X(previous card), 750watt Seasonic MkII PSU. 2560x1080 200hz ACER main display, 2560x1080 60hz 2nd display.

I am having a problem where my Display Driver will crash. Specifically right now “Nvidia Display Driver Kernal has crashed and recovered” but it’s also losing connection with my display at the same time.

Things I have tried so far
Clean install of Windows 7(twice).

Reset everything to stock and updated to the latest BIOS. Motherboard, and graphics card, all stock.
Moved GPU to different PCI Slot
Downloaded Latest Drivers.
Updated Windows 7 up to date.
Tried just one monitor.
Disabled my intel RST caching system.
Tried using a different power plug for my GPU.

This happened with both my FURY X, and my GTX 1080, I’m about to pull out my 290X that was in storage and see if it happens with THAT card.

Nothing I have done so far has fixed this.

It happens with Temtem, Blackops4, Overwatch, Blade and Soul, doenst matter within 20minutes to an hour the display driver will crash, and the monitor disconnects, and it requires me to restart my PC to get it back.

One problem I am having is that my computer will not keep time if I shut it down, and reset the power. IT goes back to the default date.
So the CMOS Battery is probably dead, I ordered a new one and it’s on the way but it’ll take a week.