Direct File Sharing between Win10 Systems

I want to build a direct 40G file share with a pair of 40G Ethernet network cards. How would I do that without a 40G switch?
Would Smb multichannel work if i used a pair of DAC cables to get 80G?
I just need to know how I can connect a pair of PCs together via a DAC or Fiber connection using the below NIC model for file sharing.
NIC models: Mellanox ConnectX-3 Pro 40G Qsfp.

Yes, it’s possible to

• Connect two of your NICs with DAC or similar cables
  • Create a LAG connection that logically combines the two physical connections into one

Sounds like you want to do that in Windows. I can’t help you with that.

These cards are 8x PCIe Gen3 cards. That has a total (theoretical) bandwidth of 64GT/s. That’s less bandwidth than the two ports of that card can theoretically transmit combined.
Make sure to stick your card into a PCIe port on your mobo that actually has 8 lanes.
You will find that a PCIe port with lanes connected to the CPU is waayyy faster than one that connects to the chipset.

40MT/s is a helluvalot bandwidth. Try this out first. Don’t be surprised if you find that you cannot saturate that connection.

Bonus: MLX ConnectX-3 Pro actually can do 56MT/s on a single connection when using a Mellanox certified connection (DAC or AOC or similar). They are not (much) more expensive than 40GT DACs on eBay.