Digital media to physical media, TangibleRSS

Hello all,

I’ve been wanting to do this for sometime now but my plan is to have an RSS feed pulled into my Server ( Raspberry Pi) and have it connect to and print on a network printer. I know this sounds a bit asinine but the reason for this is to print the local newspaper for my elderly uncle and aunt. Our local newspaper got insanely expensive, like $70+ a month and always chasing down payments even if they were paid way in advance.
They have digital only version that is 2 bucks a month with an RSS feed and to prey on HP Instant ink model I can get and least the major sections of the newspaper printed for $10 dollars a month with a subscription from HP. I planned to get that long newspaper like paper for printing so it’s ever so slightly less wasteful.
I know an e-reader or iPad would be a smarter solution but they’re near 80 and don’t really want to learn. Plus my uncle enjoys cutting articles for scrap booking so I figured this was a solution, might not be a good one but it is solution for now and with far less nonsense to deal with. (hopefully).