Devember Time!

That’s pretty neat. Reminds me of some of the stuff we have at work.

1 Like

Got my latest blog in.

Boy its been quite a ride T_T

I edited the root post to link to the devs project threads. Check them out if you havent already and give them some encouragement.

1 Like

That’s awesome, man! A lot of that went over my head, but it’s neat to see into the work you’re doing.

So far, the updates to everyone’s projects is interesting.

Since were 12 days into the challenge, anyone looking to get it started now won’t really be able to fully complete it, but any and all submissions are welcome.

I just want to see what awesome projects people can come up with :smiley:

1 Like

I think I want to take part in this, and I took the previous mentioned resource and read through, but is there anywhere online that has a lot of assembly stuff to teach? Its really the only code that I am interested in.

Odd to say half way through the month, sure, but I would just do it for fun for a whole year really.

Pm sent

Better late than never:

Let’s see how long I last

2 Likes

I’ve added you to the list :smiley:

1 Like

Know I’m late to the party and all, however I do have a server which I haven’t been using for anything but F@A, and I want to set up remote SSH with publlic key encryption along with file sharing + automation. All of this comes down to either getting into perl or python headfirst or leveling up my bash. Try to count me in.

Sure, make a post and I’ll add you.

IIRC Wendel released a great guide for that on the linux channel some months ago.

Glad to see these are still going

Yeah me too. :slight_smile:

Here’s a little peek of what I’ve done today.

4 Likes

Looking good! How are you finding VSCode btw? When I tried it last on linux, it was super laggy in the menus.

I find it very responsive. I had used it a few years ago but now it a pleasure to code in. The performance issues it once had are gone.

I am on an SSD, however, I use it on a 5400 RPM HDD at work and it still manages to be speedy.

Good to know! I’m sticking with the ol’ sublime text but my language choice is D at the moment and I think there’s a good plugin for it in VS.

Oh yeah they’ve got language plugins for everything.

They might earn my trust if they didn’t just remove Chrome from the windows store… :wink:

Wouldn’t know. I don’t use windows.

If they make a good product that works on my platform then I consider it, otherwise I don’t care.

I still don’t trust them, even if they make a great source editor.

1 Like

Related to my project, but I wanted to find a way to incorporate websockets so I did a mico project where I use them for a real-time web chat application. You can check it out here.

2 Likes