[Devember] Med Minder App

So I’m gonna be a little ambitious.

There’s a medical reminder app I’ve wanted to make for a while.

Key features:

• Reminder for pills
  • Appointments
    – Set reminders for appointments (get a blood test before hand, or take pills before hand)
  • Questions for doctors

I’m gonna be starting a new job as well, so this could be fun.

4 Likes

So I spend some time doing some designs. What are people’s thoughts?

2 Likes

For “completed” could you somehow strike on the original line instead of having a seperate place. It’s easier for me to see what I’ve done and still need to do.

You might want to integrate with something like a CalDAV to cleanly merge with your mobile device reminders for your schedules.

Also the obligatory swipe left trash, swipe right snooze.

I like this.

Your PRN (As needed) meds could be just be merged to a single entry and not dedicated single notifications.

So my goal is to group things together. So you group your meds into things like morning, breakfast, lunch, afternoon, etc… meaning you don’t get a thousand notifications.

I’m not sure as needed will get notifications themselves, but used more for seeing if/when you can take your next dose.

1 Like

For “completed” could you somehow strike on the original line instead of having a seperate place. It’s easier for me to see what I’ve done and still need to do. we are android application development company.

Ensuring a seamless integration of materials onto meshes is crucial for creating visually stunning and functional 3D models. The precision in this process is akin to the attention to detail required by a top-tier enterprise mobile app development company, where every element is carefully crafted for a superior user experience. Just as textures enhance the appearance of a mesh, a skilled development team enhances the functionality and usability of an app. It’s all about achieving excellence in both form and function!"