Devember in October - Project Hydrogen UI - A Ticketing System

Look at the docs and you’ll see the benefit of it.

It’ll pre-generate everything you need:

1 Like

Nonsense.

DIY bae beee

2 Likes

reEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Tracking this thread and the other is gonna be great

3 Likes

It shall be a prime example of how two clowns can create a program, given enough caffeine.

3 Likes

Caffeine, dopamine, seratonin, and alcohol are my favorite molecules.

2 Likes

I’m spending my time merging development into master and looking at the pipeline build times.

My next task is to use the mocks sgt made to get the flow setup for submitting tickets.

Dude, how has dev and master diverged so much?

I just merged dev into master.

There was only one conflict.

1 Like

Alright, I think I fixed it.

I had decided to fork my known working good branch, deleted the current development branch, and then renamed my branch to dev, then merged that into master.

Next time, for the love of god and all that is holy DO NOT COMMIT DIRECTLY TO MASTER.

1 Like

The only thing I messed with on master was the gitlab-ci file. If that wasn’t the conflict… :man_shrugging:

we can do a post mortum later

Not a whole lot of UI changes recently as I’ve been bouncing around with Sgt on api and database schema design.

I’m going to try and flesh out the submitted forms and views tomorrow now that we have parts of the api working :eyes:

I briefly experimented with Snowpack but since their tool, only ships with Vue 3 and I have too many dependencies on Vue 2.4 it didn’t really work out since I do tree-shaking via imports.

It was a fun forage and I really like the tool and hope I can switch to it from Webpack once the rest of my project dependencies are compatible with Vue 3.

1 Like