So, I really would rather make something thats actually a project, but I am dry of ideas. And I really like to architect and (over) engineer projects well.
I was never making this for devember just because its not an actual project, just a template which kept groing in complexity. I then decided to actually post it here becuase I have been working on it pretty much full time because I got made redundant from my dev job (dw im fine). So I thought I would just throw it here bc it has gotten out of hand and im pretty much even building a couple of frameworks.
There is and will be more info on the github README (I will be making a better write up soon).
- Database and ORM with gorm
- Session/Cookie authentication
- I would like to make a drop in replacement for other standards like JWT and Oauth2 support
- Package for simple API development
- Package for Site development
- Support for a frame
- Easily create pages with everything a page needs defined in the page file (not including the template itself)
- Dedicated function to include js in a template
- Easy preinjected template variables for current auth, data, meta and existing routes
- Overall easy to read and very extensible design
- [ ] Typescirpt support for the teamplate script
- [ ] Static file serving
- [ ] MAAAybe a golang wasm server?
- [ ] Support for easily adding a js framework (React, Vue, Angular, etc…)
- Maybe see if we can inject the template data into these as well, would need some thinking through